Thursday 3 December 2015

Window #3

Hi mates! Now it's December 3rd.


This year I've thought a lot of buying a very tacky Christmas jumper. Unfortunately it's been a hard challenge with a budget under 25 euros, because I've learnt that I shouldn't buy a jumper made out of acrylic. My mom said that if they are 100% acrylic they won't last very long. But I think that they might last longer if I washed them by hand. Please leave a comment that do they last, if you have or had a 100% acrylic jumper. :)

There are some very nice ones at next.co.uk but they are, I think, between 25 and 40 GBP. I've also looked up some jumpers on amazon, but I haven't found any good yet that isn't acrylic. There is some Frozen ones that would be quite cool but I'm not sure yet. ':D

2 comments:

  1. En voi kyllä 100% akryylineuleita suositella :/ Ne nyppääntyy ikävästi ja kaiken lisäksi tuntuvat inhottavilta muutaman tunnin jälkeen päällä. Toivottavasti löydät sopivan neuleen itelles! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos tosi paljon, sai vahvistusta ettei todellakaan kannatta semmosta ostaa. Pitää tässä vielä kierrellä vähän nettikauppoja jos löytyis sopivaa. :)

      Delete