Tuesday 28 October 2014

Thinking about the future...

What's up mates?:)
Last week I had my Mid-term break, but I'm not going to tell you about it.
Some of you maybe know that I'm a pre-DP year for IB. That is actually one of the reasons why I write this blog in English. It's like one way to get used to English.:)
But now I'm telling you about my dream studies for future.
Next January I'll be applying for UWC scholarship into one of UWC's school to do my IB Diploma. It's very difficult to get it, because nothing ventured, nothing gained.:D Probably I wouldn't apply for it, if my IB school offered visual arts.
After IB (if I get  even through the pre-DP) I would apply for college in somewhere around Scotland to study fashion or fashion designing. Most of the Scottish colleges requirement IB students to have visual arts and higher level English.

At the latest I have to send email messages to the colleges next autumn to ask if it's OK to do this art diploma instead of the visual arts. But if it's not enough I just have to apply only to that one which doesn't requirements visual arts and to the two Finnish universities that offer fashion designing.
I'm just a person, who likes to get to know different cultures and people all around the world. And somehow I feel more confident when I talk in English (my writing isn't that strong:D), I'm also a bit more open to people when I can talk to them in English. I have no idea where it's came from.

Thanks guys so much for reading this and be free to ask something in the comments. P.s. I'm so excited about the coming winter, even it's going to be colder.:)

3 comments:

  1. Heeey! You're studying in Oulu, right? :) Then we're in same school basically, even if in different campuses as I'm studying in Sotkamo. I was just scrolling through demi.fi and happened to find my way to your blog and it was such a pleasant surprise to notice that you're an IB student as well! Somehow all the IB students in the whole world belong to the same family :D But anyway, you have a nice blog over here - gotta join to the followers. Have a nice Christmas break!
    fiiaelina.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Yes, I study there, that's so cool.:) When I saw that you had joined to the followers, I went to see your blog and joined to the followers. I'm sorry that I replied so late 'cos it take me some time to see these. :D:
      Nice Christmas break for you as well!:)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete