Tuesday 7 April 2015

Taste test: Milka Oreo - chocolate

Hi guys!:) 
Now is time for the first taste test -post. In these taste test - posts I try different foods and sweets (if I do these more).

In this first one I have Milka Oreo - chocolate.
The texture was creamy and crunchy. I really loved how I was able to taste the oreos.
Things that I didn't like about the chocolate was the taste of fake vanilla and the fact that it was so creamy. Maybe too much cream for me.
I'm a big fan of Oreos, but this chocolate didn't become my favourite even though I really liked it.


6 comments:

  1. Nam nam tuo suklaa! varmasti herkullista <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sulla on hirmu kaunis banneri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tuo suklaa on aivan jumalattoman hyvää ♥ miksei sitä saa täältä :D sulla on ihana banneri!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oi kuulostaa tosi herkulliselta! :)

    http://marjukkakatariina.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete