Thursday 25 December 2014

What I got for Christmas 2014!


A few said that it would be nice if I do this so here you are. :)


Here is an overview of the presents that I got. I celebrate Christmas with some of my family and there is a lot of people. :D

Here are all the sweets that I got.
- One Direction xmas calender
- Quality Street: Toffee & Fudge
- Julia (orange)
- milk chocolate
- Jacobsens Bakery
- Wiener nougat
- assorted chocolates

These items I going to put into decoration category.
- storage box
- Christmas bell
- tin can

- InStyle (British edition)
- Seventeen
- Cinema tickets
- H&M gift card

Then these random ones. :D
- Monopoly
- purse
- sweatpants
- pencils
- eraser
- nail polish
- hair brush
- keychain
- cloth bag
- portable charger

So here you are. Hope you had a very merry Christmas! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oi miten ihania lahjoja saitkaan jouluna! Tuo kukkaharja pisti eniten silmääni, todella kaunis tapaus :)

    ReplyDelete