Tuesday 1 December 2015

Window #1

Hi mates!
Here is the first window for this advent calendar..:D


Christmas has been my favourite holiday for a very long time if not always.
When it's the end of November I usually get very excited for Christmas and start like mentally preparing for it.

This year I bought most of the presents quite early, I think it was October and early November. We celebrate the Christmas Eve with some of my relatives so there is always around 16 to 18 people and I buy presents for most of them.

I can't wait to put Christmas lights in my room even though I rarely have them on. :D
Now it's also a perfect time to light up candles. Only 23 nights till Christmas Eve, time will go fast.


I was wondering, would you like if I played or sang a Christmas song for some of this advent calendar's window?

2 comments:

  1. Tänne saa varmaan kommentoida suomeksikin?
    Mun on vaikee samaistua, kun en ole koskaan oikein ollut jouluihmisiä, en tykkää siitä yhtään :') Mutta uudesta vuodesta pidän!
    Tosi kaunis blogi sulla!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saa kommentoida ihan suomeksi, musta tuntuu että suurin osa kommenteista onkin suomeksi :D uusi vuosi on kyllä kans tosi kiva! :-) kiitos:)

      Delete