Sunday 5 July 2015

My first time celebrating the 4th of July

Hello guys! :)

So yesterday I celebrated the 4th of July for the first time in my whole lifetime. Probably the reason for the fact that I haven't celebrated it before is that I am a Finn.























At noon me and Kimi (the exchange student type of thingy) made American pancakes. They turned out very good even though it was first time for both of us. :D
She told me to put maple syrup and butter on top of the pancakes but I was too scared to try that so I put a bit of maple syrup and then I covered the taste of that with chocolate and hazelnut spread. :)

 Later that day we biked to the centre and met few of our mates.



We ended our 4th of July celebration with bacon and marshmallows at midnight because we were a bit hungry but we didn't know what else to eat. I think that it was quite a perfect way to end the June 4th.
We'll see that do I celebrate the day next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment