Sunday 15 November 2015

A dress out of Stockmann's catalog

Hi mates!:)

I gripped the Stockmann's Hullut Päivät (Crazy Days) -catalog a day before it started, so that I could see what they were having on sale each day. Since I've done clothes out of paper before, I decided to use the catalog before recycling it. 

Usually I don't think what I'm going to do when I start making a piece of clothing, I just start doing it which of course happened this time too.  It turned out to become a peplum dress and I actually kinda like it. :D
It's so weird that I hardly use dresses myself but I love making them.






Oh yeah, because it's already the middle of November I was thinking that should I make like a advent calendar posts from 1st of the December until December 24th. Please leave a comment below! :)

8 comments:

  1. Ihana mekko! :D olisi hauska nähdä tuo jonkun päällä. Tee ihmeessä joku joulukalenteri, niitä on aina niin kiva katsella! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pitääpä laittaa mieleen jos joskus innostuis kokeilla tekemään semmonen että joku vois se päällensä laittaa. Alanpa sit sitä joulukalenteria suunnittelemaan enemmän että varmasti saan joka päivälle laitettua jotain.:)

      Delete
  2. oho wau! tosi hyvin tehty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Siis niin hieno, tosi hauska idea! :--) tästä tuli jotenkin mieleen se kun mua aina muistutellaan pienenä askartelemistani paperikorkokengistä :''D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vähänkö siistiä, paperikorkokenkiä :D

      Delete
  4. Ihan mielettömän hieno!

    ReplyDelete